Founder's professional profile
Mr. Neves worked for seven years in Portugal as a moldmaker before settling in Quebec where he worked as a machinist until 1995, the year that he decided to establish his own company, Atelier Pedro Inc.
- 3 years of general machinist courses in Portugal
- 2 years of specialization moldmaking courses in Portugal
- 7 years experience as a moldmaker at Somoplaste (Portugal)
- 6 months experience as a machinist at Les Ateliers PAT (Montreal, Quebec)
- 2 years experience as a CNC machine operator at Canadair (Montreal, Quebec)
- 11 years experience as a high-precision machinist at Mesotec (Sherbrooke, Quebec)
In 1993, at the Occupational Training Olympiad, he won the gold medal for turning-milling at both the regional and provincial levels.